Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mad-Eyed Rant #2

Wanted to share a little bit about what's been going on and why I haven't posted anything in THREE WEEKS!?!

Mad-Eyed Rants #2:

I think this line's mostly filler.

Well, what could be so important that I could possibly neglect my dozens upon hundreds upon thousands of fans (yeah, I know there's only two people who actually follow this page, let me dream)? To answer that, I have two sources to blame. Okay, it's really just my own dumb fault, but there were external stressors that I feel I should share.

First of all, there is work. Yes, I know, other bloggers have work too, but here's where mine is different. Depending on whether the IRS closes my daycare down in May or not, I am up for a promotion. Yeah, it's that messed up. Let me explain by saying my boss got some bad advice from her former accountant and is now trying desperately to get the IRS to understand and give her a shot at keeping the doors open. So, I am simultaneously stressed and hopeful about work and trying to keep myself together so I don't explode.

If that was not stressful enough, I am also trying to go to school. I am taking three classes online and due to some late financial aid, I am behind. Like, three weeks behind in three different accelerated courses. Trying to get those done on a deadline has been very stressful and caused me to miss a few night's sleep.

So, I haven't had the time to act upon the goals I've set for myself that I spoke about in my last rant. I promise only to make no promises concerning future deadlines. Summer may be kinder to me, but it is too early to tell.

In other news, I am trying to win this contest by Shane Dawson of YouTube fame to try and rally my morale. By clicking THIS LINK, my friends can help me rack up enough hits to win a prize. I really do like this music video from Shane and am happy to see him produce an original song like my other YouTube idol, the band YourFavoriteMartian. Thanks for any help you can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment