Friday, January 13, 2012

Introduction



Thank you for coming!

Welcome to the Introductory

Mad-Eye’s View.

I am Mad-Eye Louie, a mid-core gamer, mainstream anime fan, and writer-singer-actor turned reviewer. In My View Videos and Blogs I hope to do a few things. The first thing is to show my love of DVD and Blu-Ray releases. Secondly, I want to cover book to movie translations and how some fail and some fly. Thirdly and lastly, I want to pay homage to the music composed for video games and analyze what makes good video game music.

As far as schedules go, I plan on posting at least one text review every week. Hopefully I can build up the money to start posting video reviews pretty soon and those reviews will be either weekly or twice a month.

Along the way, you’ll get to know a little bit about why I dress the way I do and the kind of world I live in. I’ll get into my history and what makes me the guy I am today. Most of the reviews I’ll do in the beginning will be about something I really care very deeply about. Keep in mind, I will handle constructive criticism with grace and trolls with good humor.

Thank you again, I hope to see you soon!

---Mad-Eye Louie

Follow Me Here and on Twitter @MadEyeLouie

PS from the Creator -

Like many review shows I love on thatguywiththeglasses.com and thespoonyexperiment.com as well as the lesser known ones on youtube, I will be portraying a character that is both based on aspects of my own personality and elements of fantasy, faiths, and fandoms that I either support or subscribe to. Aside from what I hope will be rare “shoot” style rants or editorials, I plan to build the world of my character like a good author. If you find my character annoying or distracting than I’m sorry to say you’ve found the wrong site and I wish you well on your search for entertainment. I promise if you let me have my fun I will attempt to throw something into my work that you may enjoy.

---Sincerely, Luí s Valenzuela, III

No comments:

Post a Comment